MEMBERSHIP FEES 2022/23:
£50 – PER PLAYER
Fee includes: Membership, match fees and training
Please make the payment directly into the Faringdon Town Football Club bank account:
SORT CODE: 30-93-18
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 00280368
Use your name as a reference.
If you wish to discuss alternative arrangements please email our treasurer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All players, supporters and club officials are reminded of their responsibilities regarding the use of social media. Any charges for bringing a competition into disrepute will be paid for by the person responsible.
The use of drugs whilst on the FTFC premises is completely prohibited and anyone found to be using drugs whilst on the premises could face a ban and/or criminal charges.
We ask that while you’re wearing the FTFC kit and/or training kit, you act responsibly both at and away from the football club. We ask that you do not behave in a negative manner while wearing the FTFC badge, and therefore representing the football club.
SENIOR PLAYER MEMBERSHIP 2022/23 SEASON
FARINGDON TOWN FC CODE OF CONDUCT
As coaches, parents/spectators and players, we are all responsible for promoting high standards of behaviour in football. Please play your part and observe the following code of conduct;
When working with players, I will;
- Place the well-being, safety and enjoyment of each player above everything
- Refrain from, and refuse to tolerate, any form of bullying
- Develop mutual trust and respect with every player to build their self-esteem
- Encourage each player to accept responsibility for their own behaviour and performance
- Ensure all activities are appropriate for the players’ ability level, experience, age and maturity
When playing football, I will;
- Arrive on time with correct equipment including shin-pads and get ready quickly
- Not wear jewellery
- Always try to the best of my ability even if losing or the other team is stronger
- Listen and respond to what my coach/manager tells me
- Encourage my teammates at all times
- Never be rude to my teammates, the other team, the referee, spectators or my manager/coach
- Display high standards of behaviour in both training and at matches
- Do what the referee tells me
- Support my teammates from the side if I am not playing
- Not use or tolerate inappropriate language
- Never engage in any form of bullying
- Play fairly, listen to the referee, never cheat, complain or waste time
- Shake hands with the opposition at the end of a game
- Appreciate the importance of striving to win, not just the winning itself
- Accept victory and defeat equally
Head of Senior Football – Martin Harries – 07748 986897
FTFC Chairman – Simon Harrington – 07789 437227