& HIRE AGREEMENT FORM
Faringdon Town Football Club (FTFC) is available for public hire, under the rules and regulations of their constitution. The FTFC representative is responsible for ensuring the constitution, rules and regulations are upheld on behalf of the football club.
The agreement to hire is between FTFC and the hiring party as detailed below and is completed following the signing of this form. Please ensure you read, and understand, the attached conditions of hire.
Any questions please email email@example.com
Please note: As we are a member’s social club, events are booked on a non-sole use basis.
CONDITIONS OF HIRE
- Applications for hire must be made in writing on the form supplied by Faringdon Town Football Club (FTFC). Bookings are not confirmed until full payment is received.
- Hiring FTFC entitles you to Associate membership of the club for the duration of the hire. This will entitle you to use the club and its facilities ONLY. All guests you invite will be under your Associate membership and therefore your responsibility.
- The person who signs the application form is the hirer.
- A booking confirmation will have to be passed by the committee, on completion of this process, the hirer will then be contacted by FTFC to confirm or refuse the application. If the application is refused, payment will be returned in full.
- The Hirer shall be responsible for any loss or damage incurred, for the duration of the hire.
- The hirer shall at the expiration of the period of the lease, leave the club hired in a clean and orderly state, otherwise, you will be asked to pay an additional charge. Also, ensure that all persons attending will depart in an orderly manner without discourse to the club’s neighbours.
- FTFC accepts NO responsibility for property left on the premises before, during or after the hire.
- FTFC shall NOT be responsible for any loss of or damage to or injury which may be incurred by or be done or happen to any person or persons entering into the facility hired, during the hiring, or in connection therein, arising from any cause whatsoever, or for any loss due to any breakdown of machinery, failure or supply of electricity, leakage of water, fire, an act of God, which may cause the club to be temporarily closed or the hiring to be interrupted or cancelled, and that the hirer shall indemnify the club against any claim which may arise out of the hiring or which may be made by any person entering into the club during the hiring in respect of any such loss, damage or injury.
- It is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure drinking glasses are not taken outside, and if children are playing outside, they do so at the responsibility of the parents.
- NO ball games, bicycles, or scooters are allowed on the patio area.
- Please note that as we are a member’s club, we cannot refuse entry to anyone who is a fully paid member of the club.
- No alcohol or soft drinks are allowed to be brought into the club. These must be purchased from the clubhouse bar. (The only exception being children’s parties, we can offer jugs of squash at a discounted price).
- Please ensure you tell your guests, for either dropping off or attending, parking up the club is strictly prohibited with only authorised vehicles (bar staff etc.) allowed to park outside the clubhouse.
- Please be aware CCTV is in operation at the football club for security reasons.